Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pack your bags and.....Go

Hola, Hallo, Greetings, Howdy, welcome to my Journey.  In fact I should call it our journey.  The journey that I have called Jantu Caribbean.  On July 27, 2013 I will take you on our first adventure so as we say in Jamaica ' small up yuhself ', yep I'm packing you in my luggage.  It is going to be a hell of a ride!  So hold on to your britches, we are taking 11 flights in 19 days departing from Kingston, Jamaica.

It is amazing how small this world has become with the internet.  You can instantly Google destination seeing all the pictures, videos and the cultural information about any and every destination.  With that said it is my firm belief that seeing is believing.  Google is nice but first hand experience is even better or at least experiencing the destination with someone you can relate to.  So when you are given the opportunity to travel grab it.  With travel there are so many things that you have to consider.  Should you go thorough a travel agent, book it yourself online or with the Airline? or Should you use a service like Jantu Caribbean? What about visas?  Luggage restrictions?  Heels? so many things to consider.
Norman Manley International Airport

I would love to hear from you.  Your tips, your hints, your experiences.  So come with me as we navigate this awesome place we call home and all the memories it brings.  You can share the journey with us on instagram and twitter @jantucaribbean and of course right here.

Let the countdown begin Tminus 7 days. #jantu

No comments:

Post a Comment